WATER BASED NON-TOXIC PAINT REMOVER SUITABLE FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COATINGS
Nu EcoSafe Strip High Performance Stripper is proven to effectively lift:
- Highly cross-linked urethanes
- Epoxy topcoats and primers
- Alkyd paints and varnish
- Non-skid coatings (100% solid content)
- The toughest of industrial coatings and linings from metallic and plastic substrates
- Capable of lifting fuel resistant primers and coal tar epoxies.
WILL REMOVE THESE COATING FROM ALL TYPES OF SUBSTRATES INCLUDING:
- Metal alloys
NU ECOSAFE STRIP HIGH PERFORMANCE STRIPPER IS EFFECTIVE AT THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS:
- Petrochemical plants
- Chemical tank farms
- Shipyard and docks
- Ballast tanks of ships
- Pulp and paper mills
- Automobiles and engine parts
- Railway cars and engines
- Wrought iron/cast iron work
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, or economic reasons
- Any area where worker safety may be a concern.
NU ECOSAFE STRIP HIGH PERFORMANCE STRIPPER HAS THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
- Fully biodegradable
- Contains no TAPs or HAPs (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Easy clean up with running water
- Low VOCs
- Non ozone depleting
- Not regulated by authorities for transportation/storage
- Not regulated by authorities for worker health and safety
- Low odour
- Will not burn skin
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO COST EFFECTIVENESS:
- Requires much less chemical to achieve desired results
- Reduces man-hours and effort required to complete a project
- Reduces cost of waste disposal
- Reduces down time since other work at site can continue while stripper does its job
- Lowers insurance costs for storage hazards.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES
EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
This product is engineered for spray or brush application.
Airless sprayers are recommended. Use only airless equipment with chemical resistant packing, that has an output of 2 L/min and can produce a pressure of 2500 psi. A typical medium size airless sprayer is capable of spraying this product. Equip the sprayer with a tip size of 0.019 inches or larger. (Example: a 519 or 425 tip).
Other equipment: brushes, rollers, scraper, masking tape, plastic (polyethylene) sheet, pressure washer, electric drill with mixer, empty pails for clean-up, running water, rags. Roller application should be used only for horizontal surfaces.